DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI and tax

No tax. As far as to the US anyway. Advexure charges no tax if it's to a state that they don't have facilities in also. I liked the no tax. I DONT like dealing with DJI for warranty or support. A reseller will be more accommodating if you have any issues. That's my experience anyway.

Shipping was fast. My Fly More shipped from Georgia (In US, bit the one in Russia lol.) 3 days total. Some Cine models came from China through Hong Kong and took a week to 2 with customs etc.

No tax. As far as to the US anyway. Advexure charges no tax if it's to a state that they don't have facilities in also. I liked the no tax. I DONT like dealing with DJI for warranty or support. A reseller will be more accommodating if you have any issues. That's my experience anyway.

Shipping was fast. My Fly More shipped from Georgia (In US, bit the one in Russia lol.) 3 days total. Some Cine models came from China through Hong Kong and took a week to 2 with customs etc.
Thanks for the mention and we appreciate your support.

Everything Mavic 3 can be found on the Advexure website here: DJI Mavic 3 Series

We are happy to support and assist all members of this forum as a sponsor for the last five years! 🥳 Fly safe.

Dragonfish, that's what I want!!, oh wait that will cost a arm and leg, maybe the M3 not so expensive after all!
Would you like 1 Dragonfish or 56.8 Mavic 3's? You pick. :cool:

Do they charge tax to the order. I put the M3 in the cart, but I don't trust myself enough to test it.
Yes they can (businesses) and do. Maybe not Advexure, but even Amazon and others will charge sales tax. NC does collect state tax on Internet orders from any company online. About 8%.

Reactions: Rchawks

I buy from places like B&H (NYC) and get charged NC Sales Tax every single order. Maybe DJI does not directly, but that is not the law. Most states DO collect sales tax for Internet orders now.

I buy from places like B&H (NYC) and get charged NC Sales Tax every single order. Maybe DJI does not directly, but that is not the law. Most states DO collect sales tax for Internet orders now.
Get the free B&H CC and when using it, they pay your state sales tax.

Reactions: Rchawks
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760