DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant 2 doesnt let me login

networth

Reactions
Hello, I dont know whats wrong with DJI Assistant 2.
Im trying to login so that I can calibrate and upgrade check fiemware status, but it simply doesnt let me login at all.
What am I missing ?

Its usually a server availability issue. I have had it twice. As long as your credentials work on DJI.com then you are pretty much assured they have a server issue.

I had it, too: couldn't log into Assistant for almost 2 days! Changed/Reset Password twice but still NoGo.
But I could log into the dji-homepage just fine.
Of course the dji-Mavic-chat was offline, too.:mad:
I really started to get worried: what if theres a critical update and Mavic won't start without it??? :eek:

Thankfully after almost 2 days it just worked again. No clou why or why not.
Hopefully yours will work again soon, too!

Same problem here.....waited several months to get the Mavic and finally received it during the first week of January. I couldn't upgrade the firmware with the Go 4 app so I downloaded the Assistant 2 software and was able to upgrade the firmware for the aircraft, remote control and 3 batteries. I was able to use the flight sim and had access to all areas of the Assistant 2 software. No problem with the Assistant 2 software at that time. I have taken about a dozen flights since updating the firmware and the Mavic is AMAZING. I"M GOING TO SCREAM IT....THE MAVIC ROCKS!!!!

I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the Mavic hardware/software so I decided to go back into the Assistant 2 software to look at some of the flight logs. I was unable to get it to work with a Mac Mini or a MacBook Pro....same Mac Mini I initially used. I tried very possible scenario which meant iOS V10.12.2 and V10.12.3. I also tried Assistant 2 v1.08 and 1.0.9. I reloaded the Assistant software twice, used different USB cables, rebooted the computers, changed the startup sequences and nothing would work. I have no problem connecting to the Mavic through my Remote Control before or after trying all the mentioned remedies.

So then I went to the DJI Chat Line and wasted almost 3 hours....I got booted from the que on 3 occasions, twice while trying to chat with DJI Support Reps. Each time I had to start over from the beginning of the que....very frustrating. The final suggestion from the rep was to send the unit back. While waiting, I surfed several Mavic forums and it appears that several people are having the same problem. Some said they tried a few days later and it worked...others mention a 1.0.9-2 version of the Assistant 2 software (not listed on the Mavic D/L site) and others claimed that it is a server issue on the DJI side.

Does anyone have any additional suggestions. I get it.... this whole Mavic adventure has evolved at a very high speed but the lack of even electronic PDF manuals for the Go app and Assistant 2 software is inexcusable. I feel bad for the DJI moderators and the Customer Service people in the trenches because they have to deal with the lack of resources, both in supply and support. Once again....GREAT drone...horrible Customer Support.

Reactions: TN Ray
i had the same log in problem to assistant 2 on mac. after trying a couple of things, search on internet and useless talk on dji chat-bots, finally i figured out the problem is about dji's web certificates on mac osx sierra; assistant's built-in browser cannot pass thru invalid certificates, or asks you to continue with untrusted certificates. so, if you try to go into your account on dji web site or even try to enter forums, it gives you certificate warnings. first you need to manually trust those 2 certificates, then go to assistant and log on - at least worked for me that way. hope it helps.

how did you do it ?
When you enter dji.com web site and login, safari opens up a popup and warns "Safari can't identify the identity of website...". Click on "show certificate" and click on "trust" on both certificates that marked with red x.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe