DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care Refresh NORWAY

Nordic

Reactions
I would apply to those Mavic owners in Norway. I've just got my Mavic, and would like to buy DJI Care Refresh. But it appears that it isn't available here in Norway. Wonder if there is a chance get it anyway? Do you guys have any kind of insurance for your Mavic drones in Norway? How comes that DJI doesn't have it available in all the countries...
Would love to get some answers as soon as possible as my chance to get DJI Care Refresh runs out in 48 hours.

Did you get any answer to that? I'm also in Norway and trying to figure out what exactly is the difference between "normal" warranty claims, reklmasjonsrett and Care Refresh. So far I have figured out that my local insurer will cover any liability over others (if it crashes into someones property) which is good because this could be REALLY expensive. But I haven't found out what happens to the drone itself, maybe that's a risk I have to take.

An hypothetical scenario is that the Mavic crashes because of the the vision sensors is malfunction (i.e. thinks the sun is an object) - will this be considered a manufacturing issue and be covered by the warranty?
An other case is that it gets issues while flying and decides to land and by the time i get to the area it will most likely be stolen - will this be covered by my insurance company?

Did you get any answer to that? I'm also in Norway and trying to figure out what exactly is the difference between "normal" warranty claims, reklmasjonsrett and Care Refresh. So far I have figured out that my local insurer will cover any liability over others (if it crashes into someones property) which is good because this could be REALLY expensive. But I haven't found out what happens to the drone itself, maybe that's a risk I have to take.

An hypothetical scenario is that the Mavic crashes because of the the vision sensors is malfunction (i.e. thinks the sun is an object) - will this be considered a manufacturing issue and be covered by the warranty?
An other case is that it gets issues while flying and decides to land and by the time i get to the area it will most likely be stolen - will this be covered by my insurance company?

I was lucky to buy DJI Care Refresh for my Mavic at scandinavinanphoto.no
Guys there were really helpful to deliver Refresh package as soon as possible, so that I could register it before 48 hours ran out.
Kjøp DJI Care 1 Year Refresh til Mavic (Videokameratilbehør - Tilbehør sport/eventyrskamera) hos Scandinavian Photo i Norge
So if I crash the drone it will be repaired or replaced by a new one.
Local insurance may cover personal liability, but Care Refresh replaces your drone in case you crash it.

Wish I had known. I tried to buy it on DJI's site, but it was not available to us.

It says that it has to be bought within 48 h, but I have read elsewhere that there is a process to get it later by uploading some specific videos, logs, etc. Does anyone know?

I visited the Scandinavian Photo store in Oslo yesterday with the intention of buying the Care Refresh for my Mavic Pro. They had absolutely no knowledge about this at all, but after some back and forth I was told that DJI Care Refresh was absolutely not valid in Norway, the ones they had was not for sale and should never have been sold. Minutes later they were removed from their website.

So I guess anyone who has purchased Care Refresh from scandinavianphoto.no should contact them and sort things out.

Reactions: ThorH