DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Flight Simulator

I strongly encourage new pilots to try out DJI's Flight Simulator, its almost close to the real thing. :D
Okay,

This is kind of a dumb question.

How do I connect my controller to the PC? Whenever I do, it thinks I'm charging the controller. I am plugging the small end of the USB into the side port of my controller. Am I supposed to do this differently?

Thanks

For those who may not be into simulators, there are some very cheap drones available which are small enough to fly indoors and have both altitude hold and identical controls to DJI drones. I personally find those preferable to a simulator for learning or keeping your skills fresh during the winter months, but everyone is different. There are lots of options on Amazon or you can even pick up the Tello (DJI) for $99.

I strongly encourage new pilots to try out DJI's Flight Simulator, its almost close to the real thing. :D
Hello Projectarjun, I have just installed the free trial version and use a Smartcontroller with the flight simulator and I want to ask you a question about exiting the flight screen when you are done with a mission. How do you go about that on the controller or on the PC?

Reactions: projectarjun
Hello Projectarjun, I have just installed the free trial version and use a Smartcontroller with the flight simulator and I want to ask you a question about exiting the flight screen when you are done with a mission. How do you go about that on the controller or on the PC?
Keyboard controls.

1644673819596.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scATC1001