DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Smart Controller E+

TX Steve

Reactions
is this controller the same thing as the RC Pro?

I am looking for something with a simulator and I saw one place that there is a apk for it

Reactions: Jonathan A
thanks, I was sort of thinking that but wasn't sure. the add had the E+. It may have been for Enterprise, it was used offered by a large company that I have done a lot of business with and it is listed at $591 with warranty if it was what I was looking for it would be a good deal but it looks like it is not.

If you are speaking of the Big controller with the 7 inch screen For some reason there is a guy on Ebay listing them for cheap it is for sure a scam and I wouldnt consider it. I think those controllers will only work with the inspire and Enterprise Drones anyway BUT I could be wrong.- DJI sells them for 1600.00 on their site.

Reactions: TX Steve
If you are speaking of the Big controller with the 7 inch screen For some reason there is a guy on Ebay listing them for cheap it is for sure a scam and I wouldnt consider it. I think those controllers will only work with the inspire and Enterprise Drones anyway BUT I could be wrong.- DJI sells them for 1600.00 on their site.
Thanks, It was not Ebay, it was a large online camera store. They do carry camera drones and accessories.

I am going to bite the bullet and get a RC Pro from DJI, after watching a lot of videos about the RC Pro it makes sense for my need and a lot of ways.

Reactions: Cafguy
Thanks, It was not Ebay, it was a large online camera store. They do carry camera drones and accessories.

I am going to bite the bullet and get a RC Pro from DJI, after watching a lot of videos about the RC Pro it makes sense for my need and a lot of ways.
If it was B&H I would JUMP at it anyone else no.

Reactions: TX Steve
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rustjan