DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 problems

Rflush

Reactions
Seems like I'm having some problems with the new DJI Go 4 app. On the first day, I was able to take pictures and it would show up in the photos section of the editor. Through the editor it seems like i can't edit the photos colour and contrast before I share, unlike before on the Dji Go 3 app.

Another problem is that none of the photos are having the shutter sound anymore. Also just last night, none of the photos I took were saved to the app. Whats going on? My videos are all fine, just not the photos.

I just purchased a Mavic 2 Pro and downloaded the DJI go 4 app to my phone. When I try to create the new account I enter my Email address. When I go to create a password I enter the password twice. When I hit enter it deletes my password. No explanation of what I did wrong, its just starts over again. I have been at this for 3 hours and ready to return the drone itself.

You have to also enter the "validation" (capcha) code. Code is next to the field.

Before giving up over a case of registering an account, try creating the account on a PC. Then log into that account from the app.

I attempt to create an account. When I get to the part to create a password I enter my response twice...to reconfirm. After I do that nothing happens. I see no prompt asking for a validation code.

I put the app on my Ipad and tried to create an account using that. It does the same thing on the Ipad as it did with the phone

Try a different browser, not just a different iOS device. Better yet, create the account on a PC rather than a mobile device.

I once had that problem and on a PC. When I changed browsers, captcha prompt and code showed up.

Just a heads up: when logging into your account from the app, username (email address) is case sensitive. First letter must be lower case but these typing applets want to capitalize the first letter.

Last edited:
Or try this: go to account.dji.com. click on "create your DJI account" link. On that page, instead of the dumb "verification code" they have the "I'm not a robot" recaptcha. I've just went to the create account page on Safari on my iPad so I know recaptcha is visible.

Once you've registered there, use that login to log in the app. Just remember, email address as login is case sensitive. I'm not sure if case matters when registering.

I'll admit, I'm not sure if your account on dji.com is the same as what you use for the app, but I'm pretty sure it is.

Thinking that steps/view may be different in the app, I logged out of Go, then pretended to create an account. On both Android and iPad, it first asks for an email address with verification prompt just below it. It doesn't yet ask to set a password. It fails for me of course because I already have an account.

Do try creating your account from their website rather than through the app.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR