DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 Shutdown

jjckflsh

Reactions
Hi,

Just recently was flying my mavic and the DJI GO app crashed. I quickly restarted the app and got my bird back home but, I was wondering if anybody knows if you still have command of the sUAS when the app crashes? I was also wondering if there is any way to get telemetry information without using the app in case it doesn't come back up? The regular controllers always have that digital display.

Thanks,

Jack

Just recently was flying my mavic and the DJI GO app crashed. I quickly restarted the app and got my bird back home but, I was wondering if anybody knows if you still have command of the sUAS when the app crashes? I was also wondering if there is any way to get telemetry information without using the app in case it doesn't come back up? The regular controllers always have that digital display.
The app is a great thing to show you the camera view and telemetry, but it does not control the drone.
If you have control signal between the controller and drone, you have full control even without the app.

And .. if the controller dies, your drone is programmed to return home on loss of signal.

Reactions: ff22
I use the std controller in duel remote setup for telemetry should I ever need it,

Last edited:
Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chorneyren