DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Maintenance Program quesiton

TonyPHX

Chuck Norris's drones don't crash.
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Has anyone actually used the DJI Enterprise maintenance program? I am wondering about their turnaround for this versus care refresh etc and how the cost compares.

So far, I have submitted the application for it, but have yet to receive any contact from their authorized dealers that provide the service.

I have only used the Care Refresh program which was very quick.

So far, I have submitted the application for it, but have yet to receive any contact from their authorized dealers that provide the service.
Do they contact you? Or is it just updated in you account Details and you have to call them. I have not had the pleasure of having The Enterprise maintenance program BUT It would seem to me your turnaround would be pretty fast either way because they have service centers in L.A.
Enterprise Drones are usually treated much different than say my regular Mavic. That is one of the reasons you will get the required maint. light that you have to deal with that my drone does not.

Do they contact you? Or is it just updated in you account Details and you have to call them. I have not had the pleasure of having The Enterprise maintenance program BUT It would seem to me your turnaround would be pretty fast either way because they have service centers in L.A.
Enterprise Drones are usually treated much different than say my regular Mavic. That is one of the reasons you will get the required maint. light that you have to deal with that my drone does not.
You cannot purchase it online. You get referred to a DJI authorized partner...both of which in my area have been unresponsive. This seems like a poorly administered program.

Oh, and you have to submit an application. But cannot complete it without a code that you can only purchase from the dji partner. Seriously. You can try this out yourself on the DJI support page in the Enterprise maintenance request.

BH Photo and Cloud City Drones amongst others allow you to purchase Maintenance online. You receive the code you need after payment.

Call any DJI Enterprise dealer of your choice, they can easily obtain this for you too.

Reactions: Cafguy
I had a notification on this pop up about a week ago. Thanks for the info on it. It answers some of my questions. I did find out that standard maintenance is recommended when you hit either 12 months since activation or 150 hrs flying time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne