DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mavic 3 rumors

Good morning everyone!

Some say that Mavic 2 Pro is the best and that's why DJI will not launch a new one until competitors launch something that is on the same level.
More or less.
There are things that competitors are much more evolved, much better!
The world is not just DJI, however much you or I like it more. It is better compared to models of the same brand, but worse on other things compared to other brands and technologies.

I explain:

An example: The Skydio R1é VERY better to follow a person, especially in places with trees or obstacles. In this technology with persecution of the person and diversion of obstacles, the DJI is delayed, outdated, will have to run behind and is far from being the best.

Other brands take into account the buoyancy and even leakage of the drone if it falls into the water. An example is the MARINER. This feature is very important for water activities such as diving, sailing, boating, surfing ... And also various professionals who have to make images of rivers, lakes and sea. This technology also helps in surprises situations of rain and landing, safety when landing in the puddle of water.
DRONE

And still the question of putting interchangeable parts between models, like the lens with zoom. Something that users then ask for and proposes to DJI totally ignores!

I'm considering adiquirie the Mavic 2 Pro by image quality. But as I am a sailor, a kayaker, and I practice other sports on the sea and on the land like montain bike, I have a problem at the time of the choice because unfortunately the DJI does not supply all the needs. And it has technology for bone, a lot!