DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI MAVIC AIR 2s display model firmware

Nixd_photos

Reactions
Hey everyone, my first time posting here. I've never had any issues with DJI products before, and have been selling them for several years at my store *popular australian electronics retailer with yellow and black themed logo*

Every year we get new display models, one fake and one working for demo. I've persoanlly flown the display model mini's, air's and avata, but for some crazy reason our Air 2s keeps flagging incompatible firmware error code 30224. It won't let me take off!!

Current firmware is listed as 09.09.0903, which is insane since the newest firmwares listed are 02.04.2500. I can see through and move the camera around on the phone app, but it will not let me take off.

Can you guys think of an easy fix? or do i need to go through the lengthy send back process for this display model drone (literally says display model on the side of it).

I Should mention, i have already tried DJI assistant software on windows, and the process seems to be working except it takes longer than the battery lasts. The process is roughly half way through by the time the battery goes flat
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?ur...I+MAVIC+AIR+2s+display+model+firmware&via=DJI

Have you tried using the Drone Hacks app to install the latest software as well? You can download the latest software for the Air2S from Dankdownloder and then just update from the DH app, works very well
Thanks, that app did pop up in my search, but it all seems to be paid? Is that right? Or is there a free version I skipped over?

Thanks, that app did pop up in my search, but it all seems to be paid? Is that right? Or is there a free version I skipped over?
To download the app is free but certain things within the app needs a once off license. You can download the FW you need from the link below and download the DH app for free and see if it works with no license.

To download the app is free but certain things within the app needs a once off license. You can download the FW you need from the link below and download the DH app for free and see if it works with no license.

HEY IT WORKED!!! That app was at first tricky to work out, but i got it sorted! thank you!

Reactions: Suren
I know how to fix it. Go to drone hacks
Use. Their free firmware flasher
You’ll need to follow instructions and download an air 2s firmware from
Dank downloader , then flash it. I’ve about three of these. Oops I see this already answered my bad

Hey everyone, my first time posting here. I've never had any issues with DJI products before, and have been selling them for several years at my store *popular australian electronics retailer with yellow and black themed logo*

Every year we get new display models, one fake and one working for demo. I've persoanlly flown the display model mini's, air's and avata, but for some crazy reason our Air 2s keeps flagging incompatible firmware error code 30224. It won't let me take off!!

Current firmware is listed as 09.09.0903, which is insane since the newest firmwares listed are 02.04.2500. I can see through and move the camera around on the phone app, but it will not let me take off.

Can you guys think of an easy fix? or do i need to go through the lengthy send back process for this display model drone (literally says display model on the side of it).

I Should mention, i have already tried DJI assistant software on windows, and the process seems to be working except it takes longer than the battery lasts. The process is roughly half way through by the time the battery goes flat
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=286086&text=DJI+MAVIC+AIR+2s+display+model+firmware&via=DJI
I know that when ever I got the incapable firmware message, it was because one of my batteries was not updated along with the new firmware install. Just sayin....