DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air HD video modes| 4k vs 2k vs 1080p | Pismo Beach

lcw1982

Reactions
Was at Pismo Beach and decided to take the Mavic Air for a spin and play around with different video modes. Between 2k (30 fps) and 4k (24 fps) video, can't really spot the difference.. 1080p video mode has slow motion options (60fps / 120 fps), but image quality is visibly not as sharp as the 4k / 2k. Can you guys spot the differences and which video modes do you usually use and for what occasions? Please leave a comment on the youtube video page!

Was at Pismo Beach and decided to take the Mavic Air for a spin and play around with different video modes. Between 2k (30 fps) and 4k (24 fps) video, can't really spot the difference.. 1080p video mode has slow motion options (60fps / 120 fps), but image quality is visibly not as sharp as the 4k / 2k. Can you guys spot the differences and which video modes do you usually use and for what occasions? Please leave a comment on the youtube video page!

Excellent. Thanks
What is the name of your YouTube page?

I have a Mavic Air and I haven't figured out how to shoot 4K in any of the Intelligent/QuickShot modes. Could you share what the procedure is for setting up QuickShots to be filmed in 4K? I always shoot 4K 30fps in manual, but when in these modes it gives me 1080 x1920 at 30fps.

I'm filmg with my Mavic Pro always in 2,7k because the difference to 4k is hardly noticeable and the compression ratio better than the poor 60Mbit in 4K. I'm very satisfied with the results. Thanks for sharing your tests!

I have a Mavic Air and I haven't figured out how to shoot 4K in any of the Intelligent/QuickShot modes. Could you share what the procedure is for setting up QuickShots to be filmed in 4K? I always shoot 4K 30fps in manual, but when in these modes it gives me 1080 x1920 at 30fps.
You can't shoot 4k in quickshot modes.
It defaults to lower resolution and 30fps.

It explains this in the manual

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman