DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI MAVIC CRASH document

Wouter.Koolen

Reactions
A friend of me crashed my drone 2 days ago, now for insurance i need a document that its broke and they wil pay me the full amount of money back cause it was a flawless one

but easier said then done,
there is no shop or anything that want to make me such a paper
cause DJI always asked the drones back
but as i`m using my drone for film jobs i need to have it asap
and shipping from belgium to DJI takes already over a week then repair 15 days and shipping back wil kost me a month

is there anyone that could help to get soms sort of document of has a expensive invoice or anything
so that i can buy me a new one asap and continue my work flow

is there anyone that could help to get soms sort of document of has a expensive invoice or anything
so that i can buy me a new one asap and continue my work flow

You might need to clarify what you're asking for to be sure it is legitimate. Don't you have a receipt for the original drone?

If you make money from a drone, you should have a backup plan already. Easier said than done, I know, I'm not giving you grief I just think it's something you need to seriously consider. Especially since a drone is so easily damaged.

Maybe get a 2nd Mavic, or a Phantom 4? If and when the current one is repaired, then you would have a backup. You might have the option of selling one afterwards, if you must, or perhaps you could work out a deal with the insurance company that you will buy the replacement now, wait until you receive official word that the current one is too damaged to repair, and then later they wold reimburse you?

You might need to clarify what you're asking for to be sure it is legitimate. Don't you have a receipt for the original drone?

If you make money from a drone, you should have a backup plan already. Easier said than done, I know, I'm not giving you grief I just think it's something you need to seriously consider. Especially since a drone is so easily damaged.

Maybe get a 2nd Mavic, or a Phantom 4? If and when the current one is repaired, then you would have a backup. You might have the option of selling one afterwards, if you must, or perhaps you could work out a deal with the insurance company that you will buy the replacement now, wait until you receive official word that the current one is too damaged to repair, and then later they wold reimburse you?

the problem is that if you are beginning that its not so easy to just buy a new drone
all my other cameras they cost a lot aswell and need to be paid, if i make more money out of it then i can consider to buy me a second one but just because my business is still in his baby steps i don`t have the money for that
even that i bought my mavic when i didn`t had my company doesnt make it easier

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dave Cleverley