DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI repairs: how do you get an invoice?

AntoineD

Reactions
This morning I began DJI's repairs procedure online after crashing my Mini 2. When I finished, I got a document on the screen with the case number and all the details I'd given them of the damage, and I printed it out. But it said in the document that for people in non-EU countries (I'm in the UK), you have to write 'Defective Component - No Commercial Value' on the invoice, and send the invoice with the drone.

The trouble is, DJI haven't sent me an invoice, even though I began the repair procedure hours ago. Do DJI eventually email an invoice to you, or do you have to sort of make up your own?

I've another question as well. It's only the drone that needs looking at (I crashed it, damaging the case and the gimbal damping bracket) but DJI is asking me to return the drone plus the controller and a battery. The presence of a battery means that the Royal Mail won't handle the shipment, and the controller and battery will make it heavier and thus more expensive to ship. So should I include the controller and battery?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
This morning I began DJI's repairs procedure online after crashing my Mini 2. When I finished, I got a document on the screen with the case number and all the details I'd given them of the damage, and I printed it out. But it said in the document that for people in non-EU countries (I'm in the UK), you have to write 'Defective Component - No Commercial Value' on the invoice, and send the invoice with the drone.

The trouble is, DJI haven't sent me an invoice, even though I began the repair procedure hours ago. Do DJI eventually email an invoice to you, or do you have to sort of make up your own?

I've another question as well. It's only the drone that needs looking at (I crashed it, damaging the case and the gimbal damping bracket) but DJI is asking me to return the drone plus the controller and a battery. The presence of a battery means that the Royal Mail won't handle the shipment, and the controller and battery will make it heavier and thus more expensive to ship. So should I include the controller and battery?

DJI will email you the invoice

Reactions: twickers14

I got a itemized complete invoice when I had my mavic 3 repaired.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne