DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji mavic mini problem

Kigami

Reactions
I have a drone whereas everytime i take of using the button on the controller it just hovers like 5 inches of the ground and it automatically goes into a backward motion like im not even touching the controller and I've only used the controller for the take of button

I have a drone whereas everytime i take of using the button on the controller it just hovers like 5 inches of the ground and it automatically goes into a backward motion like im not even touching the controller and I've only used the controller for the take of button

Suggest doing an IMU calibration and a compass calibration and for good measure a controller calibration, then let us know if happens

I don't think you were waiting for the GPS lock. Always wait to hear "home Point has been updated" before takeoff. If you take off before then, it will be in Atti mode and prone to drift. Without GPS, the Drone is lost but flyable. Sometimes takes a couple of minutes to reach 8 sats minimum and will tell you when it's ready. Fly safe

I don't think you were waiting for the GPS lock. Always wait to hear "home Point has been updated" before takeoff. If you take off before then, it will be in Atti mode and prone to drift. Without GPS, the Drone is lost but flyable. Sometimes takes a couple of minutes to reach 8 sats minimum and will tell you when it's ready. Fly safe

thx, I’m new to all this and I was wondering why it takes longer to hear that ‘Home point has been updated’ message at times.
?

Reactions: Capt KO
I have never heard it say home point updated.
Wonder why. My volume is all the way up.
Do you ever reach 8 satts to have gps? Otherwise, you’re in atti mode and no home point. And no message

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aisya