DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro for sale - Just broken in

FLScout

Reactions
Hello from Florida! I am offering this Mavic Pro for sale with all the accessories shown. I have several DJI devices (including two Mavics) and would like to sell this incredible machine. I spend most of my time working with my Phantom 4 Pro but the Mavic is an AWESOME machine. Everything in the picture is included. This Mavic has less than 5 miles flown on it total. Yes, I like to install skins on my drones and will ship as you see it. What's included:

DJI Mavic Pro (purchased in Dec 2016) w/ RC
Total three (3) Intelligent Batteries
Charging cables (regular and car)
All accessories and cables
Gimbal lock and protective cover
Modified Shade Gimbal cover
Extra Props
Polar Pro ND and PL Filter set
Polar Pro Protective Hard Case (water proof)
Specular Surface Signal Booster - "windsail" (IT WORKS!)
All Original boxing and paperwork

A GREAT starter kit to get you flying and loving Aerial Photography. I have included a couple photos taken with this exact unit in pics. All firmware is up to date for the Mavic and Intelligent batteries through February 1, 2017.

I am looking for $950 for this complete package, plus $35 expedited shipping. Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks and Happy Flying!IMG_1332.jpgIMG_1332.jpg IMG_1325.jpgIMG_1327.jpg IMG_1331.jpgIMG_0712.jpg IMG_0714.jpgIMG_0715.jpg IMG_0962.jpg

Sheeesh, I'd buy this right away but I'm all the way in North Lauderdale........someone jump on this!!!!

(If you're going to be around the south FL area- drop me an email- [email protected])

Last edited:
****, that was a good deal for all that stuff!

It filtered the word D--A--M--N ????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial