DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
My video still worked also. I had to look at that forward sensor board because my sensors started to fail one by one. It was showing that on the go app.

How now?

My story:
I bought used mavic pro over month ago.
It was gimbal ribbon cable repaired and so warranty avoided? If you know better, light me.
Test flyed and everything seemed fine. Arrived home and updated cos it "reguested" it. Now know better..
After that gimbal started messing, when moved it side ways and then worked it fine again.
Tryed calibrate everyting but not get gimbal calibrated. After that i got first gimbal motor overload message and sinse then havent got it working at all.
Tryed downgrade firmware and upgrade:
?-->v01.04.0000-->v01.04.0000-->v01.03.1000-->v01.04.0000--> v01.03.0400

Now like this: VIDEO
I thinked it messed ribbon cable in those violent moves.

Ordered two cheap gimbal ribbon cables: CABLE

Have changed both. Last one so gentle as can (no pre folds), no changes in behaving of gimbal.
I read your (Thunderdrones) comment about f/stop labs cables. Thinking now is all my 3 ribbon cables, gimbal motor or gimbal board broken.. So no burning in my case, and picture from camera is fine.
I got mine working with cheapest gimbal arm on ebay with pre installed ribbon. Gives still gimbal error in start if app already running. Found then focus error on left up corner.
Ordered cheapest cam in ebay. Not focused at all got refund and new try coming. I tryed to revive that non focusing by spamming against hard surface.
Got front glass fly away cleanly. Got also better focus after cam restart and tapping to near focus. but it always reset after reboot.

I fly my Mavic (3 Month old) in rural Queensland Australia. My gymbol started going birco , so after contacting support and doing numerous tests they gave me a free post to Victoria, ended up replacing the aircraft free return post 10 day turn around. This was warranty though if it had of been damaged it could have been DJI Care Refresh.
On another note......my Histogram will not work, I'm waiting on a reply, from support, but maybe one of you guys may have an idea why this is the case?

I got the same issue but without a crash.
It started first with gimbal problems. The gimbal was going like crazy.
I did a gimbal calibration and it worked for a while, bu after a few flights its started again.
One day as i started the drone and the gimbal started its initiation, smoked started coming from there.
I immediately removed the battery.
Then I removed the gimbal and discovered that the flat cable was burned.
What do you suggest? Should I replace the flat cable and try?
Is there a possibility that the gimbal motors are causing the problem?

I got the same issue but without a crash.
It started first with gimbal problems. The gimbal was going like crazy.
I did a gimbal calibration and it worked for a while, bu after a few flights its started again.
One day as i started the drone and the gimbal started its initiation, smoked started coming from there.
I immediately removed the battery.
Then I removed the gimbal and discovered that the flat cable was burned.
What do you suggest? Should I replace the flat cable and try?
Is there a possibility that the gimbal motors are causing the problem?
Ribbon cable is the weakest and cheapest part. I would start there.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven