DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini DJI Mini 2 4K Cinematic | Snow Day

Really nicely done! I was intrigued to watch all of the way through. The shots looking down on the trees with the snowflakes falling around were particularly nice! I like the length of each cut as it remains interesting but doesn't cut too fast either.

Thanks!
Chris

Really nicely done! I was intrigued to watch all of the way through. The shots looking down on the trees with the snowflakes falling around were particularly nice! I like the length of each cut as it remains interesting but doesn't cut too fast either.

Thanks!
Chris
Thank you very much. I'm happy to hear the length of the clips were just right. That was a concern someone mentioned on a previous video. Thanks.

Firstly this is a “gutsy” piece of flying. Handled very smoothly in wet conditions, risking engine damage by the elements. How was your drone on return? That said, beautifully flown, and edited with a great soundtrack to match. Loved it. Congratulations. ???

Reactions: quick2352
That was excellent, I really enjoyed it. Great music, nice editing to the scenes and music beat. Very well done, just enough of everything.

Reactions: quick2352
Firstly this is a “gutsy” piece of flying. Handled very smoothly in wet conditions, risking engine damage by the elements. How was your drone on return? That said, beautifully flown, and edited with a great soundtrack to match. Loved it. Congratulations. ???
Thank you...The little Might Mini is just fine. I quickly wiped off the snowflakes every time I brought it down. Although there was no visible moisture after wiping it down, I did set it out to dry when I was done.

Reactions: Squidinc
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dond40127