DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 3 Pro does hardware differ between FCC and CE.

dron786

Reactions
Hi,

DJI Mini 3 Pro does hardware differ between FCC and CE ? I was thinking of buying it in the US and having it shipped over but not worth the extra cost if its
the same thing.

Have you looked at the shipping costs, import duties and any duty collection fee?

Ditto warranty and care-refresh concerns, there may be no concerns or no warranty etc. but best check with DJI?

Have you looked at the shipping costs, import duties and any duty collection fee?

Ditto warranty and care-refresh concerns, there may be no concerns or no warranty etc. but best check with DJI?
I was thinking of using a service like this below but f the hardware is exactly the same on both versions theres no point.

https://www.myus.com

but f the hardware is exactly the same on both versions theres no point
It's the same model (version). I don't think DJI has ever created a separate model that only operates in FCC/CE.

Any recommendations to switch the new RC remote to FCC ?
DJI of course has no setting that allows that (since it's illegal).

Hi,

DJI Mini 3 Pro does hardware differ between FCC and CE ? I was thinking of buying it in the US and having it shipped over but not worth the extra cost if its
the same thing.
The hardware are mostly likely the same including the radios. The radios' power output are mostly programmed differently due to different RF regulations at EU countries..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23