DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mini 3 pro on Android 12

popoff0823

Reactions
Hi, I own a mini 3 pro and recently purchased a gateway Android 12 10.5 inch screen which should download the DJI fly app but it isn't. I've even tried downloading older versions and no luck. The app will download and work fine on a 1st gen se iphone is there a trick or something to get it on my Android tablet. I've also tried a apk installer with no luck.

@popoff0823 where are you trying to download it from
its no longer available from the playstore you have to sideload it directly from DJI download center ,even then it could be the security settings on your device that is stopping the download from taking place, or an incompatabilty with your particular device

Last edited:
Hi, I own a mini 3 pro and recently purchased a gateway Android 12 10.5 inch screen which should download the DJI fly app but it isn't. I've even tried downloading older versions and no luck. The app will download and work fine on a 1st gen se iphone is there a trick or something to get it on my Android tablet. I've also tried a apk installer with no luck.
You will probably have to authorise the installation.
If so you should see an option that amounts to 'only for this one installation'. If so ENSURE that that is ticked.

Depends on what version of Android it is, appreciate your running android 12 but on some cheaper tablets and phones they sometimes install something called 'Android Go', which isn't compatible with DJI fly.

What is the exact nature of the problem? Are you having difficulty downloading the app? Difficulty installing the app? Or does the app not run properly after installation?

What is the exact nature of the problem? Are you having difficulty downloading the app? Difficulty installing the app? Or does the app not run properly after installation?
I go to the DJI download center I download for Android it downloads through my browser it even has me allow the app to finish downloading. It gets almost through the download parsing and doesn't complete

So, you're unable to download the DJI Fly App APK file. I just downloaded the APK for Android from DJI and uploaded it into a Dropbox folder. Here's the link for downloading it. You can try downloading and installing that file. (As always, you should scan files for viruses and malware before installing.)

Source: DJI Fly App for Android from DJI downloads page.

Reactions: Meta4
hi all
im anewbie on here but ive been flying for a few years can someone tell me can i use a samsung s23 to control my mavick pro 3 first edition many thanks roger

hi all
im anewbie on here but ive been flying for a few years can someone tell me can i use a samsung s23 to control my mavick pro 3 first edition many thanks roger
Yes. I was able to use a s22 to fly. You will need to download the DJI fly app for Android from there download page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1