DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI MINI 2 SE ANDROID 13 COMPATIBEL

johan dc

Reactions
Hello everyone, i am (was:confused:) a very enthousiastic drone starter , just buyed a DJI 2 MINI SE for my holidays and found out that is does not connect with the app on my android 13 phone. Did some desparate searches on the internet without finding much hope. So if this is confirmed, i'll just have to settle with it...
Johan

Reactions: lensimages
What phone?
Which app, and where did you download it?
Did you buy the drone new in a shop, or used?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

It should work with the Android 13 OS. What phone/tablet are you using?

What phone?
Which app, and where did you download it?
Did you buy the drone new in a shop, or used?
It's a REDMI A2 phone. I downloaded the app from the DJI download center but it stays death. Did some research on the Internet and there seems to be no alternative. The drone is brand new.

It's a REDMI A2 phone. I downloaded the app from the DJI download center but it stays death. Did some research on the Internet and there seems to be no alternative. The drone is brand new.
I suppose you downloaded the DJI Fly app, not the Go4.
What if you turn on the drone and controller with no phone connected, can you start the drone motors with holding both sticks down and inwards (one at 5 and one at 7 o clock)? This to check if there is connection between the drone and controller.

Reactions: PeterPatrick
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

It's a REDMI A2 phone, or even on my Samsung
I suppose you downloaded the DJI Fly app, not the Go4.
What if you turn on the drone and controller with no phone connected, can you start the drone motors with holding both sticks down and inwards (one at 5 and one at 7 o clock)? This to check if there is connection between the drone and controller.
Yes that works

It's a REDMI A2 phone. Also i tried on my Samsung Galaxy A7 tablet. I downloaded the DJI Fly app for Android. The download works, however it can not install.

The download works, however it can not install.
Aha. Because it is not dowloaded from Google Playstore, you need to go in the settings of your phone/tablet and allow install from external sources.

Aha. Because it is not dowloaded from Google Playstore, you need to go in the settings of your phone/tablet and allow install from external sources.
Yes, thanks for this. I could open the app on my tablet.
However, now it keeps on searching location without finding it, so i can not take off.
In the settings i enabled location.

All these problems accured because i had to buy a new phone.On my old one (Android 5), all worked perfectly. Because the app does not work on this phone, i installed it on my tablet, but i doesn't pass this location issue.
The drone is connected with the remote.
The weather is cloudy today but I guess this can not be the issue ?

I have a Mini 2 and an Android 13 phone (Motorola) running the DJI Fly app, and can confirm it all works perfectly. Google for "How to install third-party APKs" if you need instructions for installing. You should be prompted to enable certain permissions when you run the app. Mine has these permissions allowed: Location, Music and Video, Nearby devices, Notifications, Photos and Videos. You can set these manually if needed but normally an app will prompt you if it doesn't have the permissions it needs - although I think sometimes if you've previously denied a permission if may not ask you again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman