DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji release event

no Googles no Spark... no consumer device whatsoever. waited for 2 hours online for an antenna and ronin2... fiasco event
I told you guys days ago that it wasn't any of those things. It is pretty sweet though and the Tracktenna is actually amazing if it works depending on the price and if they will make like a smaller one for things like the Mavic.

I told you guys days ago that it wasn't any of those things. It is pretty sweet though and the Tracktenna is actually amazing if it works depending on the price and if they will make like a smaller one for things like the Mavic.
the Tracktenna was the only cool thing.

the Tracktenna was the only cool thing.
If you're a filmmaker you're loving the Ronin 2 and the Cendende/SkyCrystal remotes. In fact everyone should be excited about skycrystal because that will trickle down to their consumer products.

I thought the success of the Mavic was the death of DJI pro but I have never been more wrong. I know it was a disappointment to many but I am in 7th heaven and the atenna is something I never heard of. They are innovating the crap out of everyone.

If you're a filmmaker you're loving the Ronin 2 and the Cendende/SkyCrystal remotes. In fact everyone should be excited about skycrystal because that will trickle down to their consumer products.

I thought the success of the Mavic was the death of DJI pro but I have never been more wrong. I know it was a disappointment to many but I am in 7th heaven and the atenna is something I never heard of. They are innovating the crap out of everyone.
the Ardupilot antenna tracker has been around for years;
So has immersion RCs antenna tracker (eztracker?)
MyFlyDream has had one for a long time too.

I expected pro products from the "legacy" Tagline, I think they're great products for pros - the customisable controller especially, compared to other controllers with so many switches and dials, this would seem to bring parity and then exceed others because of the nice integration and ease of setup.

DJI is awesome at incorporating existing things and packaging them up nicely for the consumer (with their own awkward little twists), 'innovation' I'm not so sure.

the Ardupilot antenna tracker has been around for years;
So has immersion RCs antenna tracker (eztracker?)
MyFlyDream has had one for a long time too.

I expected pro products from the "legacy" Tagline, I think they're great products for pros - the customisable controller especially, compared to other controllers with so many switches and dials, this would seem to bring parity and then exceed others because of the nice integration and ease of setup.

DJI is awesome at incorporating existing things and packaging them up nicely for the consumer (with their own awkward little twists), 'innovation' I'm not so sure.
You should be sure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50