DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI repair service, transport

Darkabaz

Reactions
Hey everybody,
Maybe I posted in the wrong thread, but I was curious.
Have sent something back/repaired/replaced by DJI 3 times this year.
I live in the Netherlands myself, but why do you have to send a DJI product from your own country to another country, after which it will be repaired in your own country?

Doesn't this take an extra 3 or 4 days every time or am I seeing that wrong? Have had submitted this story to DJI customer service and they say: it is a 'virtual' address, but what do they mean by that? :-/
I think the route can be so much faster by sending directly to the repair centers... Instead of taking a detour.

In my case it took 3 weeks the first time, 2 weeks the 2nd time and 2 weeks and 1 day the third time too. Quite a long time to be honest..

What are your opinions on this?

I've sent a few drones and batteries back to DJI and they always ship to Holland and return from Holland usually in around 7 to 10 days turnaround time. Don't think we actually have a DJI approved repair centre in the UK or most other EU countries either.

Put mine in the mail last Saturday and received an email today with the return tracking number. Not sure if was repaired/replaced, but I’m surprised with a 5 day turnaround.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1