DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI SERVICE IS HORRIBLE

gr5

Reactions
So I sent my mavic in for a gimbal overload issue. And 3 weeks later I got it back because they were fixing it. So of course I'm going to fly it. But it's not the same S/N on the aircraft and now I have a motor idling loose or missing prop notification. So they never fixed my mavic they sent me a broke one! Now I have send this one in to get fixed.

Dji has garbage customer service. I've only dealt with them via email. They don't read your whole email, even it's its less than 1000 characters.... Dji customer service is the worst I've ever experienced

Reactions: Former Member
I'm just pissed they took 3 weeks long saying there were fixing it when they didn't really fixed it. They just sent me a completely different aircraft that is broken.

Wow. I had camera issues (red hot spot problem) so took mine back to the retailer I bought it from (thinking they'd send it away). They replaced it with a brand new one on the spot. Retailer said DJI are great like that.

Wow. I had camera issues (red hot spot problem) so took mine back to the retailer I bought it from (thinking they'd send it away). They replaced it with a brand new one on the spot. Retailer said DJI are great like that.

What do you mean with red hot spot problem? I might have the same problem, on my screen it is red around all objects like houses, trees ans so on. It came on the second day. Now i had it only for 4 days.

What do you mean with red hot spot problem? I might have the same problem, on my screen it is red around all objects like houses, trees ans so on. It came on the second day. Now i had it only for 4 days.
The 1st one is from my new Mavic. The second one from my 1st Mavic. I found a couple of threads on here about it.

Attachments

• sth tsv mav-2.jpg
    sth tsv mav-2.jpg
    8.2 MB · Views: 39
  • cardwell-2.jpg
    cardwell-2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
Oh no, you are talking about the red on your phone screen? That's to tell you what's in focus. It won't show up on your photos. You can turn it off info your settings if you don't want it showing up.

Oh no, you are talking about the red on your phone screen? That's to tell you what's in focus. It won't show up on your photos. You can turn it off info your settings if you don't want it showing up.

Hmm im not sure its red all over the screen on tree tops the whole roof side and so on. This happend after i was flying in the night the screen was black couldnt see a thing, then i turned the drone towards me and the bright lights on the house. Next day in daylight this was on my screen. I have reseted the settings on camera. Still have this issu. Im new to this so i dont really now what to do.
See picsIMG_8752.jpgIMG_8753.jpg

Hmm im not sure its red all over the screen on tree tops the whole roof side and so on. This happend after i was flying in the night the screen was black couldnt see a thing, then i turned the drone towards me and the bright lights on the house. Next day in daylight this was on my screen. I have reseted the settings on camera. Still have this issu. Im new to this so i dont really now what to do.
See picsView attachment 15226View attachment 15227
Ahah, stop all your blah blah and definitely trust Workfortravel answer. WHAT YOU Are showing to us is definitely from the focus settings. It's a very professional feature about the focus. You turned it on while your night flight ... Just find it and turn it off.
If you watched enough tutorials before using your MP you will be aware of such details.
Read the user guide twice and watch online tutorials for flying safe But also because the mavic have about hundred camera settings or more...
BTW this doesn't affect your registered photo and video, it's just a live indicator about your focus precision on your phone screen.

See picsView attachment 15226View attachment 15227

You will want to check your Peak Focus Threshold settings... Here's a video that will explain it to you (just note that the options have changed since the video was made from percentages to Low/Med/High... but you'll get the idea!)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard