DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Standard Props vs DJI Platinum Props

dbcnc1955

Reactions
A friend and I field tested two Mavic Pros side by side today to discover sound differences with the two prop types. Would the Platinum Props be quieter on the Pro Standard Props?

Wind sound nearly identical but pitch on Platinum Props was lower pitched so not as bright & piercing sounding.

Priced the same, the Platinum Props would probably be a little less sensitive on a dog’s ears but otherwise ...

The Mavis Pro Platinum IS quieter!

Gold Tips are Platinum!

b88e56c9713e751e66f900742e5c5d67.jpg

yeah I got mine with the quad, and as you say its the pitch of the noise that is softer giving a more gentle sound as opposed to the harsh abrasive noice from the original props, I also ran a full battery full speed run on both sets and the newer ones did give a slightly longer flight time.

M.P Platinum Props on a Mavic Pro do sound softer /quieter then the Original Equipment props . Will you notice longer flight times ?. Probably not , not unless your doing test in conditions that DJI uses. Not average daily flying conditions. I use both on my Mavic Pro. Have a set of M.P.P props on hand for flights where stealth is a must. Other wise I normally use my Original Equipment. Standard Props do pack away easier too. Something to keep in mind.

The platinum props are FAR quieter and more pleasant to my ear, and suspect 99.9% of others as well!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111