DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do NOT buy from DJI Store direct until you read the return policy !

GaryinAustin

Reactions
When I ordered my Mavic Pro, I also ordered 2 goggles, thinking it would be fun to see them through the goggles while I was flying and have another for a guest. However, it didn't take long to believe that is not a good idea.

I bought my stuff from the DJI Store. I wrote them asking to return one set, explaining that I had not opened the box. I just got a note saying they will not allow a return after 14 days.

I could have bought from Best Buy or any other vendor and it would have been no problem.

So, my warning to you is to NOT buy from DJI direct !!!!!

I can return a product from Best Buy, Apple Store, or countless other vendors for several months, especially if I haven't opened the product.
I admit I didn't read the fine print on their website, assuming they were like other vendors. I will never buy from them again.

I can return a product from Best Buy, Apple Store, or countless other vendors for several months, especially if I haven't opened the product.
I admit I didn't read the fine print on their website, assuming they were like other vendors. I will never buy from them again.
100% agree...Amazon & Best Buy return policies are exceptional and I too prefer to buy from them.

Lesson learned I suppose... read the details carefully. I recently found when buying a somewhat pricey item on Amazon that I failed to read the details in my haste to purchase. Turns out I needed to return it and to my dismay, they charged a 20% restocking fee. Had I been careful enough to read that when I bought it I would have looked for another vendor. Live & learn I guess. Maybe try to sell here in the classifieds or on e-bay.

When I ordered my Mavic Pro, I also ordered 2 goggles, thinking it would be fun to see them through the goggles while I was flying and have another for a guest. However, it didn't take long to believe that is not a good idea.

I bought my stuff from the DJI Store. I wrote them asking to return one set, explaining that I had not opened the box. I just got a note saying they will not allow a return after 14 days.

I could have bought from Best Buy or any other vendor and it would have been no problem.

So, my warning to you is to NOT buy from DJI direct !!!!!

Really?

“Or It’s like buying a VW beetle and assuming it will drive as fast as a formula 1 racer”.

Wow ! I can see that some of you all are good with "let the buyer beware".
Caveat Emptor.

1515189534_239_the-haunted-librarian-shines-the-light-on-parascammers.gif

How in gods creation is you not reading there return policy a reason not to buy from them. Makes zero sense.

Reactions: Kilrah
I have gone back to the DJI site, and do not see a warning that there is a 14 day return restriction. However, I see that this forum is predisposed to being complete backers of DJI.
I apologize for my post.

So because you don't see it the assumption should be made that you have endless time to return some thing or the same amount of time as another seller? You assumed you had longer than you did to return some thing a reasonable error but still your own error still ridiculous reason to convince people not to buy from them.

I said I apologize for my post. Please order from DJI. I will order elsewhere if that is OK with you all.
Over and out !!!!

Reactions: RLW8888
I guess to be fair you did say don't order until you read the fine print witch is a little different that out right bashing the company. I understand being a little frustrated.

I guess to be fair you did say don't order until you read the fine print witch is a little different that out right bashing the company. I understand being a little frustrated.
I guess to be fair, you might want to read his post: Quote "So, my warning to you is to NOT buy from DJI direct !!!!!" End quote

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdevyview