DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you appreciate my contributions to this site?

That’s a no brainer!

I lurk a lot because typing is extremely hard sometimes... so I don’t respond or post as much as I should.

I would say a very large percentage of what I have learned here were results of your posts.

I appreciate your contributions, many of which cost members nothing, to fix issues that would otherwise cost.

We all second guess ourselves sometimes... just look at the positive!

Very much a contributing member and very much appreciated!

Just my .02

I always pay attention to your advice. Do you feel like you are wasting your time? Anyone with your kind of dedicated experience in drones is always valuable. As with Doctors, a 2nd opinion is good too.

Not to thump the Bible, but I'm reminded of that verse that says, "There is safety in a multitude of counselors." Getting good advice from several qualified sources is a good thing. I'd say you are one of those qualified sources.

Reactions: Former Member
Stop beating yourself up and being paranoid TD! You are a great contributor and would be missed if you didn't put your 2 cents worth in when you do ...
Enjoy yourself mate and stop worrying! :D Thumbswayup

I appreciate all the support. Im not able to specify which member prompted me to write this thread, but he insists on attacking me and my company every chance he gets. This has been going on for years. Sometimes it seems like its not worth all the time I spend trying to help people here. One moron can just ruin my whole day.

Reactions: davemgood
I have only had my M2P for a few weeks and only started in the drone world with a spark in January.

I'm a very new member and realized very quickly that you are one of the important people to follow and listen to...

Don't let the few negative people influence you. It happens on all the other blogs too..There will always be haters..

Keep posting and helping everyone. People like you is what make mavic pilots great!

Thanks for all your work!

Reactions: davemgood and pvs
If I crashed my Mavic you'd be the first person I'd be looking for advice from on how to repair it.

I've always thought you've been a benefit to the forum without pushing your own services which is frequently a problem on forums, I've seen you help people with repairs and by doing so it's meant you haven't been able to make any money repairing it yourself.

Reactions: davemgood
I appreciate all the support. Im not able to specify which member prompted me to write this thread, but he insists on attacking me and my company every chance he gets. This has been going on for years. Sometimes it seems like its not worth all the time I spend trying to help people here. One moron can just ruin my whole day.
Sticks and stones may break our bones - but words bounce off our mate - Thunderdrones! :p

Have you ever thought that it might be a competitor with a second login. If not, it’s just a troll and you should ignore.

keep up the good work Rob @Thunderdrones just ignore the negative comments your a better man than that, there only jealous of your success

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_