DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downunder, Downunder, downunder...

vandemonian

Reactions
Hi from Hobart, the downunder capital of the state of Tasmania, the island that's downunder the "Land Downunder" (Australia) - yes, we're that forgotten bit that hangs off the southern part of Victoria. I'm just about to go "Click" on a DJI AIr 2S, my first RC aircraft since more than 10 years ago when I was mucking around with full cyclic-control, variable pitch helis and mounting key-ring cameras to catch footage. They were hellish beasts when they broke out of containment and easily crashed and then sent you to the repair bench for hours of fixing and tuning. Looking forward to this as a compliment to my photography and a irresistible fetish to get in the air again.

Blue skies,

Chris

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Hi from Hobart, the downunder capital of the state of Tasmania, the island that's downunder the "Land Downunder" (Australia) - yes, we're that forgotten bit that hangs off the southern part of Victoria. I'm just about to go "Click" on a DJI AIr 2S, my first RC aircraft since more than 10 years ago when I was mucking around with full cyclic-control, variable pitch helis and mounting key-ring cameras to catch footage. They were hellish beasts when they broke out of containment and easily crashed and then sent you to the repair bench for hours of fixing and tuning. Looking forward to this as a compliment to my photography and a irresistible fetish to get in the air again.

Blue skies,

Chris
Welcome from the mountains and 600 waterfalls of Western North Carolina.

Hope to see some great pics / videos of "wild" Tasmania.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. Congrats on the Air 2S purchase! I'm sure you'll like it! If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beluga