DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

drone flying questions

A yellow circle requires you to submit an application for an unlock. I believe the unlock lasts for 3 days before you need to reapply.

There are ways of going into these zones but this forum doesn't allow any discussions on that subject.
im within this zone

Enhanced Warning Zones. In these Zones, you will be prompted by GEO at the time of flight to unlock the zone using the same steps as in an Authorization Zone, but you do not require a verified account or an internet connection at the time of your flight.Example Enhanced Warning Zone: A farm which is 3 miles away from a busy international airport.

most of my ''learning'' would be done at home where height would be max 50 feet with 500 ft distance so i should bevok to do?

Think you should be ok then. Green zones normally dont give any problems
thx for the help,i was worried my MP would be DOA because of the FAA,lol

im within this zone

Enhanced Warning Zones. In these Zones, you will be prompted by GEO at the time of flight to unlock the zone using the same steps as in an Authorization Zone, but you do not require a verified account or an internet connection at the time of your flight.Example Enhanced Warning Zone: A farm which is 3 miles away from a busy international airport.

most of my ''learning'' would be done at home where height would be max 50 feet with 500 ft distance so i should bevok to do?
Wait im lost. My dji app doesnt show me warning for anything on the mini map and mines new and fully up to date. Hmmm

And this is why the aviation community worries.
No offense to anyone, but my gosh.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treknotika