DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Hangar Pelican Case

Mav Pro

Reactions
I am thinking of getting the Drone Hangar Pelican case for my drone and like this brand because it is a genuine Pelican Case. Has anyone tried one yet?

As much as I like Pelican cases (I own a few) I feel they are over priced when compared to the alternatives like Smatree and Symek, PGY, etc. My advice is buy a case that has custom foam designed for your particular drone and accessories vs. Generic foam you remove yourself. It does not protect as well and wears out after repeated removal and insertion of the gear. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: ssvdh66
Lykus M320 is specially designed for DJI Mavic 3 Cine Combo or Mavic 3 plus RC Pro controller. It's also a perfect choice for pilots who own Mavic 3 standard controller and may upgrade to RC Pro controller in the future. This case will be cheaper than the pelican one. Maybe you can think about it. Have a nice day!

As much as I like Pelican cases (I own a few) I feel they are over priced when compared to the alternatives like Smatree and Symek, PGY, etc. My advice is buy a case that has custom foam designed for your particular drone and accessories vs. Generic foam you remove yourself. It does not protect as well and wears out after repeated removal and insertion of the gear. Just my 2 cents.
Yes, agree with that. The foam in some of the aftermarket cases like the Harbor Freight cases, or the pick apart foam, deteriorates after awhile and sometime doesn’t react well with some plastics it touches.
I hate that stuff. Spend the extra $ and get the “good” foam.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom