Join Us Now

Drone Master News

clackey

Founder
Staff Member
Reactions
Site
dronepilots.media
We recently learned that one of our moderators and favorite community members, @Drone Master (Tom Ivines) recently passed away at the age of 58.

We appreciate Tom and the time he spent supporting this great community.

Please consider a post below to honor @Drone Master.

@Drone Master

Will be greatly missed. We appreciate everything you did to assist in this forum. I also enjoyed being a part of your Facebook page. You will be greatly missed, RIP.

My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

Chris

Reactions: clackey
sorry to hear the very sad news, he will be missed by many on this forum, for his contributions to its smooth running, my thoughts are with his family and friends

You never know when your time is up, that's why you should live life to the fullest every day. R.I.P

It's tough to lose anyone but @Drone Master did so much around here "Behind the curtains" to help make this forum a clean, safe, and organized forum for the rest of us. He will be missed . . . .

Prayers to his family and friends especially on Christmas day . . .

May our Lord provide strength and comfort to Tom‘s family. It my loss having joined this forum too late and missing the opportunity to know this well respected man.

We recently learned that one of our moderators and favorite community members, @Drone Master (Tom Ivines) recently passed away at the age of 58.

We appreciate Tom and the time he spent supporting this great community.

Please consider a post below to honor @Drone Master.
That is so sad and way too early. My most sincere condolences to his family and friends.

Reactions: Richie1027
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne