DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Valley Mavic Pro Battery - Proper Care & Feeding

skypros

Reactions
This is a great video that goes into detail on the care or our Mavic batteries.
Thank You Drone Valley for this informative video.

Published on May 6, 2017
This clip provides the information you’ll need to properly care for your Mavic Pro battery. I explain how to safely charge, transport and store your Mavic Cells as well as reviewing the meaning of the LED’s. I also include an overview of the battery section of the DJI Go application.

Mavic Users Guide - Mavic User Manual.pdf
Mavic Battery Guide – Mavic Battery Guide.pdf

Great clip from Rick at Drone Valley, he is a pretty savvy guy when it comes to Drones.

Thank God for this informative video.

Before, I was just placing my Mavic batteries in muddy water and coating the connections with dirt after changing out batteries.

I just usually pop out the battery and promptly throw it to the ground in any water I can find.

Thanks Drone Valley!

Reactions: voongnz and dewster

Before, I was just placing my Mavic batteries in muddy water and coating the connections with dirt after changing out batteries.

I just usually pop out the battery and promptly throw it to the ground in any water I can find.

Thanks Drone Valley!

Lol

Thanks Drone Valley!

I can see the sarcasm in this :) .... but you will be surprised of what people do to there equipment. Have seen it many times over the years i have been flying RC. There is a idiot born every minute.

Reactions: Rbruz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78