DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone will not turn off and battery light 1 and 4 stay on. Anyone encounter this issue?

I have the same issue after my dad and uncle were playing around with it my Mavic Mini turns on beeps flashes green 3 times then red and bricks with the two outer white leds lit for about 20 seconds then goes blank all batteries in perfect condition if I remove the battery and reinsert it I get nothing speaking with my uncle it turns out he was trying to get the controller to connect but he never removed the gimble cover

I have the same issue after my dad and uncle were playing around with it my Mavic Mini turns on beeps flashes green 3 times then red and bricks with the two outer white leds lit for about 20 seconds then goes blank all batteries in perfect condition if I remove the battery and reinsert it I get nothing speaking with my uncle it turns out he was trying to get the controller to connect but he never removed the gimble cover ?
No that wasn't the issue for me. Gimbal was fine.

When you turn the drone on the power button does not work. Can't check the battery status and can't turn off drone. But once I turn on the drone the 1st and 4th light stay on.
If the power button doesn't work on the drone, you can't turn it on and yet you say that when you do turn it on only 1st & 4th LEDs light? Doesn't make sense either you can or can't turn the drone on??
If you CAN turn the drone on, what does a fully charged battery indicate?
If only 1st & 4th light turn off, remove battery and put in multi charger, what lights show when you put it in??

Reactions: FLDave
If the power button doesn't work on the drone, you can't turn it on and yet you say that when you do turn it on only 1st & 4th LEDs light? Doesn't make sense either you can or can't turn the drone on??
If you CAN turn the drone on, what does a fully charged battery indicate?
If only 1st & 4th light turn off, remove battery and put in multi charger, what lights show when you put it in??
When I put it in the charger it shows normal charge. Battery works fine. There is an issue with the connection between drone and battery

popcorn.png

Reactions: Crazycuban323
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial