DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink has updated iOS app for Mini support

Android too. I just installed it and it connect to the mini :). Should try it next week :).

Seems they are more aggressive on software development than lichi are.

Their approach is different. The app controls the drone’s actions by sending instructions during its flight rather than uploading the instructions to the drone’s memory.

Reactions: calinourss and Nork
Their approach is different. The app controls the drone’s actions by sending instructions during its flight rather than uploading the instructions to the drone’s memory.

Doing so they bypass the drone limitation DJI put on it, Lichi will not be able to use most of their features on it.

Donelink’s capabilities are pretty incredible, but the controller must maintain contact with the aircraft or the mission will abort. I’m not sure if momentary signal loss is overlooked.

Donelink’s capabilities are pretty incredible, but the controller must maintain contact with the aircraft or the mission will abort. I’m not sure if momentary signal loss is overlooked.
The drone will behave exactly as it does under manual control -- it doesn't know the difference.

Reactions: Kyle76
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jsah