DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drones in Serbia

Update

I flew from Zurich to Belgrade and then to Athens for the first part of my ttrip.

In Belgrade , the security control is at the gate.

Before entering the flight to Athens , security staff opened my carry on and took out the lipo safe bag asking what it was. I said i had batteries inside and he asked me what for.
I told him they are for the drone and then he told to his colleauge : "Come on , you did not see the drone in the xray ?".

So no problems on the first part.

On the second part of my trip i flew from Athens to Belgrade , no problems there too.

The returning part was also not a problem for the spark.I had the batteries in the lipo safe bag and the drone with the proppelers attached in the carry on.

In Serbia , i flew in a park and in a couple of villages without any problems.

I did not stay and fly in Belgrade though.

/Dimitris

Thank you for you info Dimtris.

I am flying to serbia on june 21th. I Will fly to budva Montenegro on the 22th and then return back to serbia for a 2 week vacation.
I wonder, Did you have Any problems in serbia? Do you know anything about regulations in budva?

I have sold My Mavic and now fly with My Phantom. I wonder If i need to declare it in Belgrade ( serbia ) When arriving.
Thanks in Advance for your help

Hi Stefan ,

i did not have any problems with the spark. I did not stay or fly in a big city though.

Unfortunately i have no knowledge about the rules and regulations in Montenegro.

To be completely honest i would hesitate to take the phantom with me , i would prefer to take my mavic or my spark.

/Dimitris

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer