DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Edmonton Alberta

Air Nedhead

Reactions
Hi All,
Checking in from Edmonton Alberta Canada. Received my Mavic 2 days ago but haven't had a chance to fly yet. Hopefully in the next day or two. Loved my Phantom 3 and really looking to
putting the Mavic thru its paces at the cabin soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Air. :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi All,
Checking in from Edmonton Alberta Canada. Received my Mavic 2 days ago but haven't had a chance to fly yet. Hopefully in the next day or two. Loved my Phantom 3 and really looking to
putting the Mavic thru its paces at the cabin soon!

Well hello, fellow Edmontonian!!! Got my Mavic on Saturday. Today will be my second flight as I'm going easy. I'm still too scared which, I guess, is a good thing. Whereabouts are you? I'm in Bridlewood.

Well hello, fellow Edmontonian!!! Got my Mavic on Saturday. Today will be my second flight as I'm going easy. I'm still too scared which, I guess, is a good thing. Whereabouts are you? I'm in Bridlewood.

I am in Northeast. Kernohan. Today will likely be my first flight with the Mavic. Previously had a P3 advanced.

Also received my mavic on Thursday!!! First flight was Friday. Was perfect conditions... This thing blew my mind, even though I didn't get it more than a few hundred meters away... lol
I'm north Edmonton too

Reactions: Air Nedhead
Former Edmontonian (High Level Place and Kennedy Towers), now in Florida. I wouldn't mind a little snow!

Also received my mavic on Thursday!!! First flight was Friday. Was perfect conditions... This thing blew my mind, even though I didn't get it more than a few hundred meters away... lol
I'm north Edmonton too

We are down in PV for a bit here so won't get a chance to fly for awhile. Got it out a couple times before we left at the off leash area. Very impressed. Seemingly more stable than my Phantom and definitely quieter.
b2b0cabed1815cd9e504921d86aeba0b.jpg

Former Edmontonian (High Level Place and Kennedy Towers), now in Florida. I wouldn't mind a little snow!

You would be disappointed. Very little snow compared to normal for the last two years. Last year to go sledding we had to go to the mountains. So far this year there isn't even enough snow for the groomers to get out on the trails.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan