DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Epic Allmenalp in Switzerland!

I found a not very well known place in Switzerland with beautiful views and great hiking and climbing opportuni
Hi Maik,

wow, this is great cinema, absolutely fantastic what you show us. Compliments for the amazing video with - as always - perfect drone shots and a very well fitting music. Outstanding locations ???
cheers Paul

Hi Maik,

wow, this is great cinema, absolutely fantastic what you show us. Compliments for the amazing video with - as always - perfect drone shots and a very well fitting music. Outstanding locations ???
cheers Paul
Thank you very much here too ;)

Its a tremendous amount of beauty at 2:04 how far are the mountains in the back , they look so close but yet I am thinking must be miles away ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
Thank you, The mountain peak is about 6-7km away, but it's a very big mountain, makes a nice effect.

Wow! Nice flying. It certainly doesn't hurt that the area is gorgeous!! I would agree with Epic!

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Drones are made for filming mountains. This proves it to me. If they ever let us leave the UK again, I'll be heading for the Alps. Fantastic video - Thank you!

Drones are made for filming mountains. This proves it to me. If they ever let us leave the UK again, I'll be heading for the Alps. Fantastic video - Thank you!
That's true. But you guys have nice places too, especially in scotland and all along the coast. Often the nice places are closer than you think ;)

Thank you, I agree! Thank you for watching!

Reactions: Tentoes
Really FANTASTIC! Awesome reveals! I climbed at a similar location last week near Vail Co but it was in a "wilderness area," here in the US and no drones. I was so sad not to be able to explore there that way. At least I have your video to savor! Maybe someday I will visit those ares, great job.

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Really FANTASTIC! Awesome reveals! I climbed at a similar location last week near Vail Co but it was in a "wilderness area," here in the US and no drones. I was so sad not to be able to explore there that way. At least I have your video to savor! Maybe someday I will visit those ares, great job.
Thank you very much! I don't clim myself but there were many around that day ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenbookwriting