DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro EPIC Dolomites in 4K

Let me know what you think in the comments
Hi Eric,
beautiful landscapes and very well and smooth flying. I enyjoyed the video! The only remarques: For me the clips could have been longer to be able to enjoy the fantastic area even more! I know, you choosed the cut in the rhythme of the music ?
cheers Paul

Reactions: xi-elf and rikk08
Hi Eric,
beautiful landscapes and very well and smooth flying. I enyjoyed the video! The only remarques: For me the clips could have been longer to be able to enjoy the fantastic area even more! I know, you choosed the cut in the rhythme of the music ?
cheers Paul
Hi Paul, thanks for watching and for the comment...I will have a much longer video soon showing a bit more of the landscape and also some camera shots too so stay tuned this was just a teaser ;)

Beautiful area. Especially liked the opening scene... wish it had been 3-5 sec longer.
thanks mate, I was spoilt for choice really as the whole place was surreal to view with views everywhere. thanks for the comment :)

Hi Paul, thanks for watching and for the comment...I will have a much longer video soon showing a bit more of the landscape and also some camera shots too so stay tuned this was just a teaser ;)
Hi Eric,
thanks for the info! Looking forward to see more of your amazing footage ?
cheers Paul

• Love
Reactions: rikk08
I feel like we've seen your work before and it's always stunning. Fellow drone pilots, if you want to know what makes a great drone video, watch this! Slow, graceful shots, moving in a predetermined direction. Excellent music and editing and the length is perfect! Great work.

4K version just finished processing after 24hrs... :)

I feel like we've seen your work before and it's always stunning. Fellow drone pilots, if you want to know what makes a great drone video, watch this! Slow, graceful shots, moving in a predetermined direction. Excellent music and editing and the length is perfect! Great work.
Thanks a lot Dave, appreciate your comment and support :) :) more to come in the coming months!

Wow. Nice vid.

Thanks for sharing.

Check out my lates video from the Dolomites below:

Let me know what you think in the comments :)
Beautiful part of the world and great video! I live in the mountains of Colorado and am a huge fan of snow covered mountains and stunning scenery, both of which you highlighted. As with what many others have already said, I would've liked to have seen the shots several seconds longer. The video could easily have been 20-25 minutes long and I would've enjoyed the whole thing. Keep up the great work!

For a 2 minute movie that was Pretty **** Epic - One of the best I've seen on here :cool:
EDIT - Seems the swear filter thought it was Pretty D.A.M.N Epic as well

For a 2 minute movie that was Pretty **** Epic - One of the best I've seen on here :cool:
EDIT - Seems the swear filter thought it was Pretty D.A.M.N Epic as well
hahahahahah ... thanks mate, appreciate it ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manifest