DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ESC Error after firmware update *FIXED*

kvn_roberts

Reactions
I just updated the firmware last night on my Mavic and received and ESC error once I restarted. I have restarted multiple times and the error remains. On initial startup the forward left motor appears to be inop and will do the initial boot up sequence. Does anyone have any knowledge about this error? The posts I have read talk about a board needing to be replaced without many other options to resolve the issue.

This Mavic is about 8-9 months old and has never been crashed, dropped, or mishandled in any way.

Any thoughts?
68d987dadb61c048a945e9734b0188f0.jpg

There anyway to do that just using the DJI Go app and my iPhone? I won't have access to my desktop until Friday.

Try pressing and holding the 3 lines on the top RH corner of DJI Go on the Mavic landing page for 10 seconds, this should bring up the firmware upgrade/downgrade menu, I have not done it this way in a while but am sure it will do craft and RC this way.

Otherwise you may need to find access to a PC somewhere if possible.

Try pressing and holding the 3 lines on the top RH corner of DJI Go on the Mavic landing page for 10 seconds, this should bring up the firmware upgrade/downgrade menu, I have not done it this way in a while but am sure it will do craft and RC this way.

Otherwise you may need to find access to a PC somewhere if possible.

Thanks for the help guys. It worked! It gave my 3 options of firmware to refresh (all the same), but once it completed a refresh it fired up perfectly. Really appreciate the advice!

Thanks for the help guys. It worked! It gave my 3 options of firmware to refresh (all the same), but once it completed a refresh it fired up perfectly. Really appreciate the advice!
How did you get this to work. Mine just won’t :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acott