DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Esc tone out of sync.

Sencorp

Reactions
I have noticed that after a firmware update the esc tone that comes on at mavic startup is now out of sync. I am used to hearing this on other uav setups but curious if anyone else has a double up on start up tone?

I have noticed that after a firmware update the esc tone that comes on at mavic startup is now out of sync. I am used to hearing this on other uav setups but curious if anyone else has a double up on start up tone?

I started a thread on the same thing about a week ago, there are quite a lot of us who have the same problem. Even though it's annoying, it doesn't seem to have an impact on the flying, and that's the main thing. Hopefully they address the tone on the next firmware update.

Reactions: Sencorp
The only thing that worries me slightly is the possible chance that motor timing speed could be effected. I have looked real close to see if there was any noticeable speed varance In statup and shutdown but all seems ok. Not long ago we had been doing an esc calabration on one of the heavy lifters I designed and the esc tone out of sync was a major issue. In arming the aircraft the motor with the slightly out of tune esc would cuss the craft to yaw ever so slightly. This would be countered by the mavics internal smarts on course and heading direction, but it would be interesting to see the raw data to see if there are any esc huckups taking place.

Reactions: taryn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya