DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

European drone insurance? Like Verifly/hourly rate?

beeflyin

Reactions
Just got my A2 to fly in Europe. Trying to find reasonably priced drone insurance. I used Verifly and Skywatch in the US. Anything similar in Europe?

Just got my A2 to fly in Europe. Trying to find reasonably priced drone insurance. I used Verifly and Skywatch in the US. Anything similar in Europe?
Where are you based? What type of insurance? The British Model Flying Association (BMFA) provides £25m of third-party insurance for recreational members which is valid worldwide except for the US and Canada.

Where are you based? What type of insurance? The British Model Flying Association (BMFA) provides £25m of third-party insurance for recreational members which is valid worldwide except for the US and Canada.
I'm a US Citizen, but looking for coverage in the Netherlands for the summer.

I'm a US Citizen, but looking for coverage in the Netherlands for the summer.
Are you looking for full insurance including equipment or just third-party?

Their website suggests that the insurance coverage is included in the annual dues, but I've not been able to find any details. Do you know where I should look? Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18