DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

'Exposure' Video recording cancelled

Youser

Reactions
So I had my first flight today and noticed an exposure message when the gimbal turned up towards the sunlight. At first I didn't notice but then realised I was no longer recording as I was keeping an eye on the drone and not the screen. Whilst watching the screen I noticed the exposure message and the gimbal wobbles a bit and the video stoos recording.

Is there a way to just continue recording? Could edit out the wobbles later.

Also, there is a buzzing noise coming from the controller, it's not much of a big deal but wanted to know if that's normal.

Thanks

Not sure about the video capture stopping but the noise that comes from the controller should be togliere the fan (in that case it's normal)

You might try turning the Over Exposure to off in the camera settings, not sure if this will cure the video recording drop off but will help with aliasing.

Had a short flight today as I had limited time and it happened again. Had a quick look for the Over exposure setting but didn't see it. Found 'long exposure' and 'exposure warning off'

Sounds like the "gimbal reset in flight" issue. Search for that and you'll find the big thread about it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise