DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extra Batteries - How Many?

I have 6 batteries but carry 4 with me. I have the Fly More charging hub and that works very good. Worth the investment.
I can usually fly 6 batteries before my RC gets low.
If you use AirData, it keeps also track of the health of your batteries. Handy

I have the Goal Zero YETI 150 for this reason too. It is plugged into the car DC outlet to trickle charge while driving. I also have a solar panel to charge it up when out on location, I live in sunny Vegas. I have my HAM Radio plugged in the DC Outlet, my iPhone plugged into one of the USB ports, and I use the AC port for Mavic Pro charger w/hub. It works out except I think I have to use my YETI 400 for my Phantom 4 charger w/hub. P4 charger is 100W, the YETI 150 AC port is 80w cont max/160W surge. The YETI 400 AC ports are 300W cont max/600W surge.
Do you know Terry NX7R? We go way back. i got my ticket in 1991 with the (LVARC) when I lived there. Terry used to fly a manned Gyro copter two seater back in the day.

Do you know Terry NX7R? We go way back. i got my ticket in 1991 with the (LVARC) when I lived there. Terry used to fly a manned Gyro copter two seater back in the day.

I am sorry but I am not sure. I have met multiple people since receiving my ticket June 2016. I belong to the Sisterhood of Amateur Radio (SOAR), I frequent LVRAC and Nellis RAC, the name Terry sounds familiar though. 73, 33, and 88 de W7LVN

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty