DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Fall Colors

Very cool! Love how the brown and green rivers merge. Do you know why the colors are different?

The Skeena River is a very large water system in British Columbia and has had a ton of rain so is higher and dirtier than normal. The Exchamsiks always is a greener river even when it gets high.

Reactions: Thomas B
Very cool! Love how the brown and green rivers merge. Do you know why the colors are different?
Thanks for watching and commenting. It's much appreciated.

Cool sights and scenes. I think you need to soften your Yaw and Gimbal settings. The course corrections seen throughout your video are always disorienting for viewers and should be cut out. You’re better off flying straight. Softening the gimbal and yaw settings will help achieve smoother, more cinematic footage, but gentle, deliberate, sweeping turns require a very light touch and a lot of practice. Check out this YouTube on specifics.
I like the Trap backing track, although it doesn’t quite fit the edit as cut. Add some contrast and a bit of saturation and the colors will come alive.

Cool sights and scenes. I think you need to soften your Yaw and Gimbal settings. The course corrections seen throughout your video are always disorienting for viewers and should be cut out. You’re better off flying straight. Softening the gimbal and yaw settings will help achieve smoother, more cinematic footage, but gentle, deliberate, sweeping turns require a very light touch and a lot of practice. Check out this YouTube on specifics.
I like the Trap backing track, although it doesn’t quite fit the edit as cut. Add some contrast and a bit of saturation and the colors will come alive.
Thanks for the tips but I am not sure what you mean by contrast. I know I need to work on the editing and understanding of colors and techniques

Love the topography and your choices of subject matter. Great eye for composition!! Spotlighting the reflection of the sun was thought provoking. This is a personal preference and nothing to do with your composition or editing or filming but the in vogue mixing technique of over ducking the music to let the kick through makes me nuts. Sounds like they have a poorly set compressor that's pumping. Again, that's just me a a distain for the music producer's technique, lol. Too rookie myself to comment any further.

I am not 1
Love the topography and your choices of subject matter. Great eye for composition!! Spotlighting the reflection of the sun was thought provoking. This is a personal preference and nothing to do with your composition or editing or filming but the in vogue mixing technique of over ducking the music to let the kick through makes me nuts. Sounds like they have a poorly set compressor that's pumping. Again, that's just me a a distain for the music producer's technique, lol. Too rookie myself to comment any further.
I am not 100% sure qhat you are referring to but the music didn't meet the video maybe? I only have an iPad so it is a bit tough to bounce around to try and edit films

I am not 1

I am not 100% sure qhat you are referring to but the music didn't meet the video maybe? I only have an iPad so it is a bit tough to bounce around to try and edit films
Sorry, No, The music and the video are fine together. Your work is fine. Whoever mixed and mastered the song used a technique that irritates me. I had to watch your video a second time without the music to fully appreciate it. It's just me. The technique used in the music was distracting me.

Thanks for the great comments. I appreciate it and glad you enjoyed the video.

Sorry, No, The music and the video are fine together. Your work is fine. Whoever mixed and mastered the song used a technique that irritates me. I had to watch your video a second time without the music to fully appreciate it. It's just me. The technique used in the music was distracting me.
So I watched the video link you sent me. I made some changes and noticed a difference today when flying. Thanks again.

Reactions: SmilingOgre

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1