DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Falling slowly apart

Very well done photograph. What was resolution set at when taken? I know there is some resolution loss between the Internet and device screens. But a great photograph.
I often set my MA2 at 48MP and found things on the photo on a tablet or PC I never would have even noticed even while taking it.

@tonydeli7 are the ancient archaeological sites in Greece no fly zones for drones there, some or any or all?
An aerial view would seem to show so much more archaeology and history than as when standing in front of a structure. So much more is revealed from above.
Like the Acropolis, or closer the Parthenon in the Acropolis itself.
Have you flown any of the really big sites there?

Very well done photograph. What was resolution set at when taken? I know there is some resolution loss between the Internet and device screens. But a great photograph.
I often set my MA2 at 48MP and found things on the photo on a tablet or PC I never would have even noticed even while taking it.
This is taken at 48mp mode too. When I got the MA2,I read somewhere that there isn’t much difference between 12mp and 48mp mode,almost saying that the latter is a placebo. But I did some tests and you indeed get more details with 48mp!

@tonydeli7 are the ancient archaeological sites in Greece no fly zones for drones there, some or any or all?
An aerial view would seem to show so much more archaeology and history than as when standing in front of a structure. So much more is revealed from above.
Like the Acropolis, or closer the Parthenon in the Acropolis itself.
Have you flown any of the really big sites there?
I think they are no-fly zones but I have seen many photos from that sites on FB. I have flown on some local temples but I had permission(verbal) from the local Ephorate of Antiquities.
I agree, you can see many more details with the drone and even stuff that weren’t noticed before! I hope they start using drones soon!

Reactions: LoudThunder
This is taken at 48mp mode too. When I got the MA2,I read somewhere that there isn’t much difference between 12mp and 48mp mode,almost saying that the latter is a placebo. But I did some tests and you indeed get more details with 48mp!
I took this photo at distance on 48MP and only zoomed in on it weeks later to see 3 goats standing there! On the side of this bluff/butte/escarpment (IDK what it is called).
Yes 48 MP really has the detail if you zoom down into it. See the goats here?
So after this pic (I named “3 goats”) I never underestimated 48MP again.
Is hard to realize the mass scale of 48MP until you have something for frame of reference to scale the rest of the picture to.

Attachments

• 6FFB9DCE-A86F-43A9-8BFF-2FCDE7A7719F.jpeg
    6FFB9DCE-A86F-43A9-8BFF-2FCDE7A7719F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
I took this photo at distance on 48MP and only zoomed in on it weeks later to see 3 goats standing there! On the side of this bluff/butte/escarpment (IDK what it is called).
Yes 48 MP really has the detail if you zoom down into it. See the goats here?
So after this pic (I named “3 goats”) I never underestimated 48MP again.
Is hard to realize the mass scale of 48MP until you have something for frame of reference to scale the rest of the picture to.
Yes much better clarity the original pic than here but this was the 48MP pic I took.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329