DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fast Charging from a Balanced Charger?

bladerunner2125

Reactions
I know that there are already dedicated fast chargers for the Mavic Batteries, I am wondering if anyone has spotted any Balanced Charger Adapters for multiple Mavic Batteries, I already own a Balanced charger so it just seems like a matter of time before someone comes up with a multicharger adapter for the Mavic?

Each Mavic Intelligent battery has its own balancing logic inside. Your charger just needs to provide the current and a dumb voltage. The thing is, charging multiple batteries at the same time is a pretty high current draw from the mains, so temperature and grounding and product safety are enough of a concern that few are making chargers that charge in parallel.

From what i have read these do the job (link below) of charging 3 mavic batteries really nicely in just over 60 mins, but its just a parallel balanced charger with dedicated mavic charging connectors, surely its just a matter of time before we see charging leads that can be connected to our standard balanced chargers, I have for example an Overlander 80w Balanced charger and parallel board, I am sure many others have similar chargers?

Mavic Pro 5in1 Battery Charger USB Charger Battery Parallel Charger Smartphone Charger Smart Charging for DJI Mavic Pro

No it's actually 3 independent chargers in one box, as it should be to prevent batteries feeding each other.
Is it? now that's interesting, must be the reason why I have not seen just the charging leads for sale, that explains a lot, I will order one of these chargers right away, thanks for the info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hidnflagn