DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fastest place to buy accessories?

b33tu5

Reactions
Hi all, got lucky and ordered a Mavic from Best Buy last night and it arrives tomorrow. Unfortunately had to get the Flyless package so I'm wondering if anyone knows what company sells/ships extra batteries/props the fastest to the US?

Props are easy to find. You can get them here on Amazon.

Batteries often go in and out of stock. Newegg is a good place to buy when they have them (they are in stock at the moment). They ship directly from the DJI Store.

Last edited:
I ordered a spare battery from NewEgg on 12/17 because it said they were in stock. Still no shipping info or anything. You might try Apple...

I was back and forth about Newegg vs. direct from DJI for a few batteries and prop sets - since Newegg didn't have props, I went with direct from DJI. After my card was fraud-flagged about 5 times it went through, says "ships w/i 4-5 days of payment." Not sure if that means ships from China or arrives in 4-5 days. Probably another month...

From order to my door( I live in Vegas) I got an extra battery from NewEgg in 8 days 2 weeks ago.

hmmm....I wonder why mine is taking so long. How long after you ordered did you get shipping info?

Reactions: rcheli9
OK thanks....I did order on a Saturday so Iwill say 3 business days would have been today and being it is the week before Christmas, I will give it a few extra days as i can only imagine the influx of orders. Did yours ship direct from DJI or from somewhere in the U.S.? The NewEgg website is misleading as it says it is direct from DJI but also says in stock and ships from the U.S.

Reactions: Ksj
I ordered props directly from DJI on Monday....(yes...I was flying indoors...never again) they arrived today (Wednesday) in Michigan. Great service!

Last edited:
I had fairly good luck with NewEgg with batteries. Like every other dealer if they have stock it comes quick, if not you may wait 3-5 days before shipment.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I got a battery within a week when ordering from Newegg too. It doesn't make sense since the orders are shipped direct from the DJI Store, but DJI is clearly sometimes filling orders there before filling orders placed directly in their store.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro