DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Favorite Cheap Filters?

ckizer

Reactions
I've owned P3P previously and finally pulled the trigger on my mavic drone. Last time I had PolarPro filters, but I wasn't really happy with the price, and they didn't come in a case.

Is there anything budget PL and maybe an ND8 filter you recommend? Polarizer/UV is probably what I want the most. Hopefully it comes in a little case.

What is cheap? The Polar Pros are what like 79$? That is pretty cheap no?

What is cheap? The Polar Pros are what like 79$? That is pretty cheap no?

They are really nice, but the price is steep. I noticed that everyone has steep prices. I'll pick it up the PolarPro at Best Buy tomorrow I guess.

polarpro or freewell is better?
Both are very nice. The only thing I don't like about the PolarPro filters is they are harder to remove from the camera. If you're often flying with the same filter, then that won't be such an issue if you keep it attached.

Both are very nice. The only thing I don't like about the PolarPro filters is they are harder to remove from the camera. If you're often flying with the same filter, then that won't be such an issue if you keep it attached.

thank you for your reply!

what do you think, can i hurt the camera or gimbal because the PolarPro filters more tightens?

The gimbal should be fine if you keep the gimbal lock attached and hold the camera steady with one hand when attaching/removing the filters.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21