DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filters - what's best quality/price?

Backlash

Reactions
Hi guys!

Hope this hasn't been questioned too much yet. I've been unable to fly during day time due to being too bright.

Can anyone recomend filters which are best quality/price? I don't mind paying, just want to buy the right thing!

Thank you,

Paulo

Oh, I've been looking at the 6 pack Cinema Series from PolarPro, are they worth £149.99 and where can I find them in the UK?

I cancelled my uk order after waiting and ordered direct from PolarPro in the US, postage was not to expensive, they came quickly.... and let's just say I paid no extra....

I just purchased the genuine DJI filter set for $60, very very light compared to most other filters so should not upset the gimbal operation

I cancelled my uk order after waiting and ordered direct from PolarPro in the US, postage was not to expensive, they came quickly.... and let's just say I paid no extra....

Buying from the UK and US with postage and duty seems to be same price at the moment, £149 and $149 +. $38.

Which ones do you have and What are your opinions about them?

Im using the Taco-RC nd filters and have been more than happy with the results, using them and they do not affect the gimble operation.. on start up, like other people have experienced with other makes. And they are cheaper... by a long way..

TACO-RC Snap on Multi-Coating MC ND filters set 4-pack: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo

Search youtube on the Taco-RC filters on the Mavic.. this will give you an idea of their quality

Last edited:
Buying from the UK and US with postage and duty seems to be same price at the moment, £149 and $149 +. $38.

Which ones do you have and What are your opinions about them?

I paid $149.99

Cinema Series - $149.99
10% Discount - -$14.99
UK P&P - $14.99 (Delivery was very reasonably timed - about a week)

Total $149.99 (£125.02 GBP at time of order)

Not flown much with them yet, but they fit really well onto the lens and obviously pass calibration.

Where from?

I paid $149.99

Cinema Series - $149.99
10% Discount - -$14.99
UK P&P - $14.99 (Delivery was very reasonably timed - about a week)

Total $149.99 (£125.02 GBP at time of order)

Not flown much with them yet, but they fit really well onto the lens and obviously pass calibration.
W

Another vote for the Taco-RC filters. Priced competitively and have no complains over fitment or function.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J