DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally got shipped via fedex

Wt3786

Reactions
I ordered my flymore combo on Jan 23rd and got an email tonight, Jan 30th with a fedex tracking # in transit from Ca to Chicago and is scheduled to be delivered on Jan 3rd.

The weird thing is according the fedex tracking, It's one package weighing 1 lb. Is that normal for it to say 1 lb? Can anyone check their tracking and comfirm the weight?

Hopefully its just a typo on the shipping label and you will get your flymore. DJI really doesnt have a clue when it comes to order fulfillment or customer satisfaction. They really just dont give a darn. It would really be amazing if they turn a profit, despite being a billion dollar company. But I guess having an overseas staff that they pay $10 a day to, it would be hard not to turn a profit selling $1000 - $10,000 drones.

I ordered on January 15th (I'm in California). My first package from FedEx said "1 lb." too! When I received, it was JUST THE EXTRA PROPELLERS that I ordered. Yes, I was quite upset. Did a chat thing with DJI and they stated I'd get the Mavic in another shipment. What??? Anyway, received the Mavic today (January 31st) via FedEx (2nd shipment). Strange, but hey, my Mavic is finally home!!!

I ordered just the flymore combo, nothing else. I hope I just don't get the extra propeller that comes with the flymore combo.

Wt3786...I received my 1lb box today that only contained the 2 extra propellers that I ordered. Hopefully the Mavic and extra battery I ordered show up soon.

Big box for 2 extra boxes of props. Concerned because the packing slip only shows the props...not the other items I ordered.

I ordered on January 15th (I'm in California). My first package from FedEx said "1 lb." too! When I received, it was JUST THE EXTRA PROPELLERS that I ordered. Yes, I was quite upset. Did a chat thing with DJI and they stated I'd get the Mavic in another shipment. What??? Anyway, received the Mavic today (January 31st) via FedEx (2nd shipment). Strange, but hey, my Mavic is finally home!!!
How long was it from props to MP? I ordered a combo and my shipping tracker is showing 1lb, this may just be a trick to allow them to collect payment since they shipped part of the order?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89