DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware

• Thread starter Deleted member 1189
  • Start date
Many will say .0800. (EDIT: Sorry, actually meant to say .0400) It was the last version before forced NFZs and radical settings changes to the camera/gimbal.

Many also claim to have started getting glitches and errors after this, although subsequent versions corrected many of these complaints.

For me 4.0000 works without issue, with the exception of NFZ nannying.

I’m sure many will chime in with different opinions and more reasoning.

Last edited:
Thanks, I haven’t flown my MP in awhile and it’s on a very old FW

Thanks, I haven’t flown my MP in awhile and it’s on a very old FW

.400 and .700 seem to be the most stable without the "hobbling effects"......
If you happen to be on one of those version on your AC, I would leave it, and just learn the flights patterns DJI offers as "update bait".....

.400 and .700 seem to be the most stable without the "hobbling effects"......
If you happen to be on one of those version on your AC, I would leave it, and just learn the flights patterns DJI offers as "update bait".....

If I’m on .400 should I upgrade to .700?

That is a tough one. I "think" you need .700 if you have the DJI goggles???? Could be wrong.
If it were me, I would stay on .400. you can always go up to .700 (or further if you want) but DJI is locking things down so it gets to be a pain to revert back to a previous version.
I would look for an earlier version of the Go app. That way no stinking quizes....
Send me a pm, and I will send you the revs I have on my setup (Never updated anything since opening the box over a year ago). AC, RC, Assistant, Go app. I have to verify them.
Oh, and never, ever power up your AC with your house wifi on, DJI will go out and mess things up. All coms are shut down when powered up or flying.
I decide when my Mavic decides to "phone home........"

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard